Pictureka! Game Rules | Top Q&A
- 9 game tiles
- 1 Dead
- 55 quest cards
- Sand timer
The object of the game
Find the objects on the tiles to win cards. Win the most cards or be the first to collect six to win the game
There are two ways to play: Round & Round is a great way to learn each game before you go crazy with Mish Mash.
Move or flip
If the back of a card has one of these arrows on it, do as it says before you play it. Convert the position of any two cells Flip any cell.
Play the circle
The person with the most cards is the winner.
Play Mish Mash
The first player to land six cards wins the game.
Sneaky scam, beware
If you scream Pictureka! before you point your finger, or if you point straight at a photo that’s not up to the task you’re a sneaky cheater! The other players decide for you – you may lose your card… or maybe you have to howl like a dog or perform the “I’m So Sorry” dance.
There are 3 card colors, each with a different mission, Blue: Find It First Beat others with it. Everyone can play.
Green: Personal Roll and find against the clock. You are your own!
- Successful! If you find enough of what you’re looking for before time runs out, keep the card.
- Sorry! If time runs out before you find your target, good luck! Place the card at the bottom of the pile.
Red: My Tile Find pictures on your own tiles. Everyone can play.
Other ways to play
Longer or shorter game
- Mish Mash: Set the number of cards you need to win higher or lower to make the game longer or shorter.
- Rounds & Rounds: Play less rounds, the game is faster.
Divide into groups and work together. A great way to keep little ones happy.
Combine & Combine
If you own the original Pictureka! game, mix up the tiles!
- Mix all 18 squares and select 9 randomly.
- Set the blue cards aside, out of the game.
- Shuffle the red and green cards from both games and shuffle a red pile and a green pile. Place them face down on the table.
- Play Round & Round or Mish Mash with red and green cards as usual. Scroll back if you scroll blue.
- When you’re done, put the cards and tiles of each game back in their own box (find the 2 cards in the corner of the box). Read more: how to change offline banner twitch
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “Pictureka! Game Rules | Top Q&A❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Pictureka! Game Rules | Top Q&A” It will help readers to be more interested in “Pictureka! Game Rules | Top Q&A [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Pictureka! Game Rules | Top Q&A” posted by on 2021-08-16 00:50:16. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net