Let’s Root Samsung Galaxy A10 without PC. In recent times, Samsung is focusing on low-cost smartphones instead of focusing on flagship devices. This year, the company launched the brand new Galaxy M series of smartphones, followed by the Galaxy A series. The Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50 were specifically designed to target offline buyers. Samsung Galaxy A10 launch date in India is February 2019. But users have leaked Galaxy A10 review and unboxing videos on YouTube. The phone is quite large with a 6.2-inch display and a notch at the top known as the Infinity-V display. Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. It is perfectly suited for multitasking performance with lower power consumption. Besides, it is powered by Octa-core Exynos 7884 processor. Moreover, it supports a decent 13-megapixel camera for good image quality, on the other hand, it has a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the face. before. Most importantly, it comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system. In contrast, the Galaxy A10 price in India is Rs. 7,990 on the online shopping sites Amazon and Flipkart. In this guide we will root Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F without using PC Read more: Overclock GeForce GTX 960 (or any GPU) with MSI’s Afterburner in easy steps Do you want to install Custom ROM on Galaxy A10? Do you want to flash TWRP on your Galaxy A10? If yes, then you must root your Android phone first. Once rooted, you can easily flash a custom ROM or install a TWRP or CWM recovery. In addition, you can even wipe data, cache, overclock and overclock, create Nandroid backup, increase internal storage, etc. There are many Android apps available on Google Play Store to root your phone. Android phone. Some of them include Kingroot, Kingoroot, Flashify, Root master, etc. However, they are completely useless. In this guide, we will officially root Samsung Galaxy A10 using Magisk and SuperSU.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10
In this article, we will use two methods for the rooting process. First, we will flash the topqa.info file using TWRP recovery. Meanwhile, in the second method, we will flash the topqa.info file.
Rooting will void your phone’s warranty. Also, we at Droid Thunder will not be responsible for any damages. We advise you to proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure to charge your mobile phone to at least 50%.
- Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A10.
Method 1: Root Galaxy A10 using Magisk
Read more: How to make your forehead look smaller without makeupMagisk is the best alternative to SuperSU. According to XDA, this is basically a way to modify the system without actually modifying it. Most importantly, it doesn’t modify your actual system partition. This is why users generally prefer Magisk over SuperSU.
- Turn off your device and reboot it into TWRP.
- To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Leave both keys as soon as you see the TWRP logo.
- If you can’t boot into recovery, use the TWRP Manager app from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install option from the TWRP main menu as shown below.
- All the files and folders present on your phone will appear on the screen.
- Just select the downloaded topqa.info file.
- To start the rooting process, simply swipe in the right direction.
- Wait until the rooting process is finished. It will hardly last for a few minutes.
- Once completed, a success message will appear as shown below.
- Now reboot your device by simply selecting the option Reboot System.
- Final! This is how you can root your Samsung Galaxy A10 using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
- To confirm root access, use the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
Method 2: Root Galaxy A10 with SuperSU
A legendary Android developer named Chainfire developed SuperSU. This is the oldest and by far the best tool for rooting Android phones. In this method, we will use TWRP recovery and the topqa.info flash file to gain root access.
- Similar to Method 1, power off your device and boot it into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, click on the Install option.
- From your phone memory select the downloaded topqa.info file.
- On the next screen, swipe in the right direction to initiate the actual rooting process.
- As soon as the process is complete, a successful root message will appear in TWRP recovery.
- Final! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A10 using SuperSU and TWRP recovery.
Great! This is how you can root your Samsung Galaxy A10 without a PC. Now you are free to flash custom ROMs on your Galaxy A10, install kernels, mods like Xposed framework, etc. If you face any difficulty, let everyone know using the comments section. mentioned below. about the evolution of hungry sharks
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without Pc❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without Pc” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without Pc [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without Pc” posted by on 2021-10-27 09:53:23. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net