In this guide we will help you Root Honor 5X and install TWRP custom recovery. Rooting an Android device opens up additional advantages like installing custom roms, Mods, root-only apps and much more. Users can also tweak their current ROM like changing the look and feel, installing custom themes and can also change the look of the battery level indicator.If you want to enjoy all of the above on your Huawei Honor 5X, then follow the step-by-step rooting procedure below. Also how to update Honor 5X to Android 7.1 Nougat firmwarePrerequisites:
- The guide only works with Honor 5X. Do not try to install on any other Huawei Honor model.
- Make sure that ADB and Fastboot drivers are installed on your mobile.
- Enable Developer Options by going to Settings > About phone and tapping the build number multiple times.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings > Developer Options. Make sure that USB Debugging is selected.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable ‘OEM Unlock’.
- Make sure the battery level on your device is more than 75%.
- Unlock Bootloader – Tutorial
- Back up all your important data by downloading a third-party backup app from the Google Play Store.
- Install Huawei USB Driver on your PC.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device will void the company’s warranty. It can also end in a brick if the respective steps are not followed. Huawei Advices is not responsible for any damage to your device. Proceed at your own risk.
Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5X
1. Download Honor 5X TWRP Recovery from the link here to your computer. Rename the file to topqa.info and move it to the fastboot folder. Take the USB cable and connect the Honor 5X to the PC.4. Now you need to open the Command window inside the ADB folder. To do so press and hold shift key and right click inside folder at empty space and select Open command window here.5. In the command prompt, issue the first command:adb restart bootloaderNow your device boots into Fastboot Mode. Issue the following command to flash TWRP Recovery.fastboot flash recovery topqa.info7. After installing TWRP recovery, enter the command below to boot the device into normal mode.fastboot rebootThat’s it! TWRP Recovery has been successfully flashed on your Honor 5X smartphone. Now you need to follow below steps to get root access.
Root Honor 5X
1. Download the SuperSU Root file to your computer. Connect your Honor 5X to your computer with a USB cable and copy the original zip file above to your internal storage. Now you need to turn off your mobile device and boot into TWRP recovery mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously. When you are in recovery mode, tap “Setting“And select the SuperSU zip file from the device storage. Confirm the setting on the next screen by swiping on the “Siwpe to confirm Flash“Option. 6. After successful flashing, select Reboot System option to reboot your device. Check root permissions by downloading the “Root Checker” app from the Google Play Store. Congratulations! You have successfully installed SuperSU on your Honor 5X device. If you have any questions, use the comment box below.
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How to Root Honor 5X & Install TWRP Recovery – Complete Guide❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to Root Honor 5X & Install TWRP Recovery – Complete Guide” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to Root Honor 5X & Install TWRP Recovery – Complete Guide [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to Root Honor 5X & Install TWRP Recovery – Complete Guide” posted by on 2021-08-11 16:27:48. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net