Learn easy and fun ways on how to hang string lights on the wall without nails. All you need is some accessible materials and a creative imagination! The best and happiest time of the year is here. It’s time to take those string lights out and hang them on the Christmas tree, around the Christmas wreath or even on your wall. That means vulnerability and potential damage. We don’t want you to do extreme things like drill holes. We want the process to be as easy and flawless as possible. Sure!Learn how to hang string lights on the wall without nails this winter!
How To Hang String Lights On The Wall Without Nails (3 Easy Ways)
1. Use transparent tape
Tape comes in a variety of sizes and designs, but for hanging ropes and fairy lights, clear double-sided tape works best. if it is a little wet. In fact, it is one of the most common tapes used to hold and fix LEDs. Another great tape for hanging string lights on the wall is gorilla tape. This see-through tape is sturdy enough to hold 15 pounds of string lights. This is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Also, this tape won’t yellow over time
2. How About Hooks And Glue Clips?
If you want a hook to hang your string lights on the wall, then the sticky hook is a perfect choice. These great hooks allow you to hang anything without drilling holes in the wall. However, be careful with the weight limits. These hooks are only suitable for certain loads. Luckily, string lights aren’t that heavy, so you can safely hang them on hooks.
3. Have You Ever Heard Of Brick Clips?
Looking for a way to hang fairy lights on an outdoor brick wall without nails? These outdoor tile clamps are for you! Some people are very particular with home decor and don’t want any sticky residue on their precious walls and columns. So no-damage light clips are the obvious solution, thankfully if you have brick walls inside or outside your house, then you can put that brick to work. Tile clamps are clips designed to hang string lights on your wall securely and without damage. These clamps are designed to hold tiles firmly. Usually, each clip has two small hooks in the front so you can hang the light.
Friendly reminder when hanging string lights
When using tape, adhesive hooks, or tile clips, it’s important to remind yourself of these friendly reminders for your own safety:
- Do not stick the lamp directly. Instead, tape the ropes. The small bulbs of string lights can get hot and the ice can burn in the long run. This can create sparks that can lead to a fire accident.
- When using the plastic adhesive hook, avoid placing the lamp on the plastic material. It is better to keep a little distance so that the conductor is a direct contact. The plastic used in these adhesive hooks may not be heat resistant, so you’d better take the necessary precautions.
- Avoid winding or twisting the lamp’s cord too much. While one of the beauties of string lights is that you can twist them to form unique shapes, it’s best to keep this to a minimum so as not to damage the cord.
- Always provide a 3 to 4 inch radius of curvature when turning the string light at an angle.
- Avoid running string lights 24/7. While some lamps can last for 24 hours, doing so will reduce the life of the lamp, not to mention the potential for fire and sparks.
Armed with knowledge and confidence, you can now decorate your walls with beautiful string lights. Get your home ready for the festive season with these amazing lights. Don’t forget to share and show your friends how to hang string lights on the wall without nails!Recommended reading:
- How to Solder LED Strips (The Ultimate Guide)
- How to destroy fluorescent tubes?
- How to turn on the LED light when the door is open?
- Instructions for Fluorescent to LED Converters
- Best Fishing Lights (Buying Guide)
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How To Hang Rope Lights On A Wall Without Nails?❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Hang Rope Lights On A Wall Without Nails?” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Hang Rope Lights On A Wall Without Nails? [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Hang Rope Lights On A Wall Without Nails?” posted by on 2021-08-11 15:34:06. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net