how to get to koh phangan from bangkok
How do you get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan? You can travel by bus / train + ferry or flight + ferry / speedboat. Train + Ferry to Koh Phangan Bus + Ferry to Koh Phangan Flight + Ferry to K. Phangan Taxi / Car + Ferry Book a ticket to K. Phangan
- Koh Phangan Koh Samui is the second largest island of the Koh Samui archipelago in southern Thailand. Koh Phangan is about 10 km north of Koh Samui and you can reach Koh Samui by ferry/boat. Koh Phangan is a quiet and very beautiful place, suitable for relaxation, but also know when the Full Moon Party is on this island. This party happens once a month (for some months only). The attractions on the island are of course the beautiful beaches, the tranquil views and soft sand along with the jungle deep inland, are the advantages of the island. Along with the obvious appeal, the spiritual aspect of the island is reflected in 20 temples, each with its own unique and peaceful atmosphere. One of the largest waterfalls on the island is Phaeng Waterfall, easily accessible and worth a visit after the constant rainfall during the monsoon season. The falls have two parts and offer multiple routes to mountain views. Instructions are also available. The waterfall belongs to Thon Sadet National Park – Koh Phangan National Park. Mount Ra rises above the island and offers stunning views. There is a main “road” on the island that leads across the island’s slopes from Ban Tai to Thong Nai Pan Beach in the northeast of the island. You have many different ways to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan – by bus + ferry, train + ferry or plane + ferry.
- Book train/bus/ferry tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phangan on topqa.info icon-external-link-square or Baolau icon-external-link-square
From Bangkok to Koh Phangan by train / bus / plane + ferry.
- The travel distance from Bangkok to Koh Phangan is about 770 km by road. The fastest and most comfortable way to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan is to use a direct flight to Koh Samui (15 km from Koh Phangan) and then take a boat/ferry to Koh Phangan. Getting to Koh Phangan from Bangkok via Koh Samui takes about 3-5 hours. There is no airport on Koh Phangan, the nearest airport is in Koh Samui. The most popular ways are to take a train or bus to Surat Thani and take a boat or speedboat from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan. Traveling by train + ferry across Surat Thani takes about 16 hours and costs around $50+. There are also various tour buses to Surat Thani. It is also possible to take a boat or ferry from Chumphon to Koh Phangan or Koh Tao, all transport connections and ferry tickets you will find on topqa.info. From Koh Phangan you can also travel by ferry to Koh Tao. If you want to avoid scammers in Thailand, you should book and buy tickets/flights from Bangkok to Koh Phangan online.
How to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan?
1. TRAIN + BUS + FERRY from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
A) Train or bus from Bangkok to Surat ThaniRead: how to get to koh phangan from Bangkok
- Surat Thani is the nearest railway station
- you can buy drinks and snacks, and there is a toilet on board
- Train fare is about $22-50/pp, bus fare is around $14-23/pp
- Take the train or bus to Surat Thani about 9-12 hours
- Read this article: How to travel to Surat Thani from Bangkok?
B) Bus + Ferry from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan
- the bus goes to the pier and then you travel by ferry to Koh Phangan
- modern, comfortable air-conditioned buses and ferries/boats
- traveling by bus + ferry from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan takes about 4-6 hours
- Book and buy train + bus + ferry tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phangan on topqa.info icon-external-link-square
You can take the train + ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan via Surat Thani (photo: topqa.info)
2. BUS + FERRY from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- a cheap option how to go by bus + direct ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- travel by bus + ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan takes about 10-16 hours
- Bus + ferry fare to Koh Phangan around $30-43/pp
- different companies: Krungsiam Tour, Songserm, Lomprayah, Raja Ferry, Seatran, Paradise Travel…
- Book bus + ferry tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phangan on topqa.info icon-external-link-square or Baolau icon-external-link-square
Lomprayah buses and ferries from Bangkok to Koh Phangan (photo: topqa.info)
3. FLIGHT + FERRY from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
A) Flight from Bangkok to Koh Samui
- flights ending on nearby Koh Samui (10km south of Koh Phangan)
- the easiest way to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- from Koh Samui you can take a boat/ferry to Koh Phangan
- flight from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) to Koh Samui takes about 1-1.5 hours
- Airlines: Bangkok Air, Thai Airways, Thai Lion Air, Air Asia…
- the price of a one-way direct flight to Koh Samui from Bangkok is $65-200/pp
- Airports in Koh Samui – Samui . International Airport
- Airport in Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi . Airport
- Book and buy your flight from Bangkok to Koh Samui online on topqa.info icon-external-link-square
B) Boat/Ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan
- travel by boat/ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan takes about 30-45 minutes
- Modern, comfortable air-conditioned ferry / boat
- one way fare to Koh Phangan around $4-10/pp
- Raja Ferry’s boat, Seatran Discovery, Lomprayah, Songserm
- Book and buy boat tickets from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan on topqa.info icon-external-link-square
Traveling by plane from Bangkok to Koh Phangan via Koh Samui with a ferry is the fastest option.
4. PRIVATE CAR / TAXI + FERRY from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
A) Private car from Bangkok to Surat Thani
- From Bangkok to Surat Thani you can travel by car / private taxi
- you can book your own mini van or another car to Surat Thani town easily online
- traveling by private car to Surat Thani from Bangkok costs about $355/car
- traveling by private car to Surat Thani from Bangkok takes about 11 hours
- Read this article: How to get to Surat Thani from Bangkok?
B) Ferry/Boat from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan
- the only way to get to Koh Phangan from Surat Thani
- modern and comfortable air-conditioned bus and ferry/boat
- by ferry or boat from Surat Thani to Koh Phangan takes about 2.5 hours
- shuttle bus/mini van + ferry service is also available
- read this article: Surat Thani to Koh Phangan – Ferry Schedule
From Bangkok to Koh Phangan you can also travel by car / taxi + private ferry via Surat Thani (photo: Glassflower, topqa.info) topqa.info – Easy online flight booking – Train ticket sales, buses, ferries mainly for Thailand (+ tickets to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia) – the company also provides tickets of bus companies in Vietnam, Thailand… (eg Mai Linh, Hoang Long, TheSinhTourist, Hung Thanh…) – ferry tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, for example. ferry to Vung Tau, ferry to Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta… – tickets for most frequent railway routes in Thailand – Bangkok > Chiang Mai, Bangkok > Surat Thani, Bangkok > Kanchanaburi .. – if you buy train ticket to Thailand at topqa.info, you must pick it up at the office: Bangkok (DOB building) or Chiang Mai (Bossotel) – 12go can deliver this train ticket in Thailand – more info on the train in Thailand – you can use online train ticket booking in Vietnam on your mobile phone or tablet (not in Thailand) – if you buy your own train ticket from Vietnam to Lao Cai on topqa.info or Baolau (Fansipan Express, Sapaly…), you have to pick it up at the station – information about topqa.info read in the article about transportation in Vietnam Baolau – Search, book, buy tickets, trips fly online – if you buy Thailand train tickets at Baolau, you must print these tickets! – tickets for buses, boats, ferries, trains and flights of different airlines in Southeast Asia – flights of Vietnam Airlines, VietJet Air, JetStar, Air Asia as well as flights to neighboring countries – ticket for Malaysia (eg Johor Bahru to Kota Bharu, Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur to Penang…) – ferry ticket in Vietnam (eg ferry to Phu Quoc, ferry to Cat Ba, ferry to Con Dao) going to Ho Chi Minh, Chau Doc to Phnom Penh…) – you can choose a seat or pier, if you book tickets for Vietnam online – online e-train tickets on your smartphone in Vietnam Nam (I recommend printing tickets) – also carefully read the FAQs on BaolauA beach on the island of Koh Phangan.Ko Ma – a small remote minisland on the island of Koh Phangan.Big Buddha on Koh Samui island. Koh Samui is only about 10 kilometers south of Koh Phangan.You can enjoy many activities in Koh Phangan.
icon-info-circle FAQ + TIPS – Route from Bangkok to Koh Phangan:
FULL UPDATE SCHEDULE – CLICK HEREBus + Ferry Schedule – Bangkok to Koh PhanganDeparture in BangkokGo to Koh PhanganBus + Ferry TicketLomprayah06:0016:10From $41.00Lomprayah21:00Read More: Benefits and Uses of Karkar Oil10:45From $43.00Songserm18:0012:15From $27.00Songserm20:0012:00From $30.00Travel Sightseeing19:0011: 30From $35.00Songserm19:00$ Read more: how to make sand filter for fish pond Tour Krungsiam (Express) 19:0010:30From $30.00 Krungsiam Tour (VIP 24) 19:3010:30From $38.00 Krungsiam Tour (VIP) 20:0010:30From $32.00 BOOK TICKET TO KOH PHANGANShiralea Backpackers Resort in Koh Phangan (photo: Agoda). 15 best cheap hotels + resorts in Koh Phangan.Panviman Resort Koh Phangan (photo: Agoda). 15 best luxury hotels + resorts in Koh Phangan.
icon-arrow-circle-right Book tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phangan online + Schedule:
(You can change your travel route, for example, Bangkok to Surat Thani, Surat Thani to Koh Phangan…) Phuket ｜ Chiang Mai ｜ Ayutthaya ｜ K.Tao ｜ K.Samui ｜ K. Phi Phi ｜ Hua Hin ｜ K.Chang ｜ Krabi ｜ Pattaya ｜ Phnom Penh ｜ Siem Reap ｜ Ha Giang ｜ Sapa ｜ Vung Tau ｜ Mui Ne Vietnam to Thailand Read more: how to write memoirs by william zinsser
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “how to get to koh phangan from bangkok❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “how to get to koh phangan from bangkok” It will help readers to be more interested in “how to get to koh phangan from bangkok [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “how to get to koh phangan from bangkok” posted by on 2021-08-19 10:48:04. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net