The Sturm is one of the most powerful Exotic cannons in all of Destiny 2, wielding all weapons like the Rat King. In this Destiny 2 Sturm Exotic Guidewe will guide you through how to get Sturm in Destiny 2 as easy as possible.
Destiny 2 Sturm Exotic
In this Destiny 2 Sturm guide, we’ll explain what a Sturm is, provide details on the steps needed for you to use Sturm, and provide tips on how you can complete those stages.
What is Sturm in Destiny 2?
The Sturm comes with many perks that make it a great weapon in Destiny 2. The Sturm may not have the same level of care as the Rat King, but it’s an equally good weapon.
Destiny 2 Sturm Guide – Weapon Perks
Read more: How to be good at beer pongSturm has a lot of perks that make it a really useful weird cannon. Sturm weapon perks include:
- Companion – Kill with a fully loaded Sturm for your equipped Energy weapon.
- Expand Bin – Increases Range, reduces processing speed.
- Extended Mag – Significantly increases magazine size, reduces reload speed.
- Storm and Tense – Killing with the side-weapon Dragang deals extra precision damage until next reload.
- Combat Grip – Reduces vertical recoil.
How to get Sturm in Destiny 2
Embarking on Destiny 2’s Sturm isn’t a random chance to be given it, as you might find with other Exotic weapons like the Sweet Business or the Riskrunner. To get the Sturm you’ll have to get your hands dirty and complete a few quests, so follow the step-by-step instructions in our how to get the Sturm guide and you’ll have a sought-after weapon in your inventory in no time. instantly .
How to get Sturm in Destiny 2 – Step by step guide
- Complete the main Destiny 2 story missions to unlock world quests. To get started on completing the story mode as quickly as possible, check out our Homecoming mission guide.
- Head to Nessus and do the ‘O Captain’ world quest from Failsafe. To accomplish this, you’ll need to find the audio logs of the five crew members on Nessus, then head to the waypoints Ghost gives you to approach the satellite array.
- You are now on the quest ‘My Captain’. This is a simple one, as all you need to do is complete some background quizzes and pull out some Vex afterwards.
- Complete the quest My Captain to receive a Drang party weapon and an item for Master Rahool, the Cryptarch in the Traveler social hub.
- Give the item (a piece of paper) to Rahool and you will receive the strange quest Relics of the Golden Age.
- Complete the strange quest Relics of the Golden Age and you will receive the strange cannon Sturm. Check out our guide just below on how to complete the Relics of the Golden Age quest.
How to complete Relics of the Golden Age’s strange quest – Get Sturm in Destiny 2
To finally get the Sturm Exotic weapon in Destiny 2, you’ll need to complete the Relics of the Golden Age quest. To complete this certain task, you need to complete the following objectives:
- Decipher the five Legendary engravings.
- Decoding a strange English
- Kill 10 Fallen on Nessus with the Drang party weapon you acquired earlier in the process.
- Return to Master Rahool and collect a message for Tyra Karn. Go to the farm and talk to her to get the next mission objective.
- Achieve 10 kills multiple times in Fallen with Nessus with Drang. A multiple target is achieved by killing two enemies without reloading your weapon.
- Kill 10 Fallen Majors on Nessus with Drang (You’ll recognize them because they have yellow health bars).
- Back to Tyra Karn.
- Activate Exodus Crash Strike and kill the servant boss, Kendricks-7.
- Return to Tyra Karn and Sturm Exotic in Destiny 2 is yours.
Video Tutorial on how to get Sturm in Destiny 2
Read more: A step-by-step guide to maintaining the correct Brazilian hairstyle If you want to watch the tutorial, the video below will show you how to get Sturm in Destiny 2.
Sturm . Reviews
Sturm requires quite a bit of effort to get, especially when you come to the quest given you by Tyra Karn, so you should bet it’s safe to expect it to be one of the better Destiny 2 Exotic weapons. . The Sturm is a great cannon in its own right, can deal damage with some of the best Energy weapons in the game, but keeping the Drang around once you’ve completed this quest is sure to pay off. dividend. quite unique, because of the perks that both weapons have. If you start any activity with Drang, then switch to Sturm when you need to reload Drang, Sturm will actually reload Drang by the time you need to switch back, provided of course you get the kill. at least once. This greatly increases your ammo, as it cuts down on the need to reload the Drang. It’s a great combo, especially if you’re into any PvE activities like Strikes or Raids. Now Sturm is yours. : Instructions to beat the Bloodborne monster boss – How to defeat the blood-hungry monster
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How To Get The Sturm In Destiny 2❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Get The Sturm In Destiny 2” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Get The Sturm In Destiny 2 [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Get The Sturm In Destiny 2” posted by on 2021-10-26 21:53:10. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net