Back in 2013, Unknown Worlds Entertainment announced its first open-world survival game, Subnautica. Even so, the game has a similar style to many video games out there, but the sheer depth of detail, is what caught the community’s attention. However, after the game was fully released in 2018, players started experiencing some pretty big issues related to Subnautica lag.Read: How to Fix Subnautica lag So if you’re the one who’s having problems linking to Subnautica lag, don’t lose heart. We’ve got you covered. Our technical team scoured the internet in search of the best Subnautica lag fixes. So these problems are what want to be fixed, then you have come to the right place. Take a look at the guide below and solve your problem in a nice way.
Since the game entered Early Access in 2014, the community has complained about the increasing number of instances of Subnautica lag. While we commend the developers for their hard work that has resulted in several patching updates to the game, the issue of lag persists. But as we all know, the PC community is quite proactive when it comes to lag and ways to fix it. As a result, hundreds, if not thousands, of lag fixes have popped up on the internet.Read more: how to use weapon skill dark soul 3 | Top Q&A However, the question arises, which of these workarounds is best for you? Well, this is where we come in. We have included a list of some of the best workarounds that we believe will help you get out of this rut. So without wasting any more time, let us continue with possible lag fixes Subnautica may have.
Subnautica Lag Fix
So to start things off, let’s talk about the Subnautica system requirements. We understand that this isn’t exactly what you would call a workaround but from what we’ve seen, failure to meet these requirements is what causes players to experience lag in the game. We therefore recommend that you check the minimum and recommended system requirements for Subnautica below and see if your PC can run the game.
- CPU: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB of available space
Request for proposal
- CPU: Intel Haswell 4 cores / 4 threads @ 3.2Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 550 Ti or equivalent, 2GB VRAM
- HDD: 20 GB of available space
If you only meet the minimum requirements of the game there is still a chance, this is why you are experiencing Subnautica lag. If that’s the case, we recommend that you at least match the recommended requirements of the game. Hopefully doing so will help you answer the question of how to fix lag in Subnautica.
Subnautica FPS Lag
Now, if you are experiencing Subnautica lag or FPS drops, then there are a number of things that can be the cause of this. From hardware issues to incompatible Operating System settings, almost anything can affect your FPS. Therefore, there is no definite fix for this type of problem. However, since you’re running the game on a PC and not a console, you can mess up almost anything, whether it’s in-game or outside.So, mentioned below are some possible solutions that you can apply to get better FPS in Subnautica. Remember that all the fixes mentioned here are revertable, which means you can go back to the way things worked whenever you want.
- Reduce the resolution of the game
- Change full screen to full screen with windows
- Close background/unused apps
- Turn off the game DVR
- Repair your PC registry
- Update monitors and other drivers
- In the NVidia control panel, manage 3D settings, set “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance”. (For NVidia users only)
- Try disabling shader caching in the NVidia Control Panel. (For NVidia users only)
- Set “High Priority” for the game in Task Manager
- Set the Power setting to “Maximum performance”
- Boost PC performance by turning off visual effects. To do this, navigate to Control Panel and select “System and Security”. Then click on System and then select “Advanced system settings”. From there, click Settings under Performance and select “Tune for best performance.” Apply and you’re good to go.
- Select “High Performance” in Power Options (Laptop Users)
- Plug in the charger for maximum performance (Laptop users)
Furthermore, there is an FPS boost pack, provided by Panjno, specially developed to help players increase FPS in Subnautica. The package makes some changes to the game’s files, enhancing the graphics to increase FPS and stability. To learn more about the FPS pack and how to install it, watch the video tutorial below:
The time has come. However, with the developers planning to add multiplayer support in the future, we have a very clear feeling that latency will be a major concern in the coming days. However, should things turn out that way, we’ve got you there, too. For more on what we’re talking about, visit the official Kill Ping website for more details. Comment below and let us know what you think of our Subnautica Lag guides and if they helped you with your issues. Furthermore, if you have any other workarounds or possible solutions that we might have overlooked in the blog above, let us know about it below. We’ll do our best to add it here, crediting you of course. So until then, goodbye.Read more: how to clean the snow on the car without scratches
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How To Fix Subnautica Lag❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Fix Subnautica Lag” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Fix Subnautica Lag [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Fix Subnautica Lag” posted by on 2021-08-16 18:34:14. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net