Do you want to know how to change chat color on Twitch? If so, you’re at the right place.Twitch is the world’s leading live streaming platform. It has over 140 million monthly active users. In terms of live streaming, Twitch currently has no competition. So it’s no surprise that you’re also a Twitch user. You can be a streamer or a viewer on Twitch. Among them, one is to customize everything to your liking. For example, you can actually customize your Twitch username color in the chat box. Many of you know this as changing the chat color on Twitch. As it also changes the color of the text you type in the chat box. In this post, we will share how to change Twitch chat color or how to change your Twitch username color in chat. …
How to change chat color on Twitch
For the record, changing the color of the Twitch Username in the chat is easy. Actually, there are several methods of changing Twitch chat color, for your convenience we will share all existing methods to change Twitch username color in this section. So we start…Method #1 Change the chat color on Twitch if you are on desktopAs the title suggests, we will be sharing how to change the Twitch chat color from the desktop website or the desktop Twitch app. So, if you are one of those users who use Twitch on their desktop and want to change the Twitch chat color, this is for you. So let’s learn how to do it… Read more: how to make quick homemade ice candySteps to follow
- Log in to your Twitch account from your computer if you haven’t already.
- Next, Start a conversation where you want to change chat username color.
- Then you have to click ‘gear/gear’ icon at the bottom of the chat box. This symbol is also known as ‘Chat Settings’, so tap it.
- At the top you will find a section named ‘Accuracy. From there, you have to tap ‘Edit’ button next to it.
- In doing so, you’ll find 15 different colors to choose from ‘Name Color’ section.
- So click any color you like from the list.
- And you will see that your Twitch username color has changed.
That’s it! You have now changed the username color of your Twitch account in chat. So if you add any comment in chat box it will show in that color.Method #2 Change Twitch chat username color if you’re on a mobile deviceIf you’re using the Twitch mobile app, you can change the color of your username in the chat. However, this is a bit different from the usual way we showed you above about the website/desktop app. So we’ll talk about that in the next section, but in this section we’ll show you how you can change the chat color using your mobile device but without using the Twitch app for Android. for mobile devices. And this is also very simple to follow. So let’s see how you can achieve this. Read more: how to make homemade ice candy quicklySteps to follow
- First of all, open any favorite browser on your phone. We will assume that you have the Google Chrome browser open as an example.
- Then go to Twitch website from your phone’s browser if you haven’t already.
- Now tap ‘More’ / ‘3 vertical dots’ in the top right corner of the screen, a drop-down menu will be displayed. Depending on your phone model, the ‘More’ button may be in the bottom or top left corner of the screen.
- Then you have to tap on ‘“Desktop Sites” and put a check mark next to it. Depending on your phone model, you may have to tap either ‘Request desktop site’ or ‘desktop version’ also.
- Next, log in Log into your Twitch account with the correct credentials.
- For now, you can into a chat room and start chatting.
- Now tap ‘Chat Identity’ this will be at the bottom of the chat box right next to the text ‘Send Message’.
- Or else you can tap ‘gears / gears’ icon at the bottom of the chat box, will be right next to ‘Chat’ button.
- Then tap ‘Edit’ next to the ‘Chat Identity’ option.
- Now you will see several different colors below ‘Color name’ right to buy.
- So tap any color you want to choose and your username will change to that color.
Now you know how to change the username color in a Twitch chat using a mobile device.Method #3 Change Twitch Chat Color on Desktop and Mobile Apps with CommandsAbove, we showed how you can change the color of your Twitch username in chat if you’re using Twitch from your desktop or mobile device. But if you want to do it in the Twitch mobile app, there’s nothing to worry about. Because you can change the color of your Twitch username in the chat box even when using the mobile app. However, in the Twitch mobile app, there is no ‘Chat Settings’ option. So you will have to find a workaround. And for you we have it ready, in this method we will show you how you can use different commands in the chat box to change the color of your Twitch username. You can use this method everywhere. That will work even if you’re chatting in the desktop app or the official Twitch website or the Twitch mobile app. So keep going… Read more: how to make homemade ice candy fastSteps to follow
- When you are chatting, just type the chat command in the chat box to change the color of the username. The chat command is ‘/color colorname’ (without the quotes and replace the colorname part with the color you want to choose)
- And then press the Enter key
There are many colors for you to choose from. For your convenience, here is a list of different chat commands for different colors of your choice.Chat command
- /color Blue
- /color Firebrick
- /color Coral
- / color Goldenrod
- / color BlueViolet
- / color Chocolate
- /color CadetBlue
- /color YellowGreen
- /color SeaGreen
- /color DodgerBlue
- /color SpringGreen
- /color OrangeRed
- /color HotPink
For example, if you want to change the username color to green, then you have to type /color green and press Enter in the chat box, or you can also just type /color and press Enter in the chat. The list of colors available in the Twitch chat will then appear on the screen.Method #4 How to change the color of text on chat according to your chat name colorIf you changed the chat username color, you can also send a message in the chat room with text of the same color. To do that, you just need to type /me, then type whatever you want in the chat box and the text will be the same color as your chat name. Read more: how to develop for free on xbox oneLet’s say your chat username is blue and you want to type ‘good game’ in the chat box in blue. Then you need to type ‘/me good game’ (without quotes). That’s it. You will see that the text ‘good game’ will be in blue.Method #5 Add color if you are a Twitch Prime or Twitch Turbo userIf you are a Twitch Turbo or Twitch Prime user, then you will be able to change the username color to more than 15 default colors. In fact, you can choose any RGB color combination if you’re a Twitch Prime or Turbo user. To do that…In the Twitch Desktop app or websiteRead more: how to make homemade ice candy fastSteps to follow
- If you are using a desktop, click ‘More colorful’ option next to 15 color options in the ‘Color Name’ section.
- Then you have a tap on ‘More colors’, you will be taken to a new screen in ‘Prime Gaming’ tab, where you will see a color picker box to choose your favorite color.
- With the click of a button, you can easily choose any RGB color combination out there.
- For your convenience, there will be two preview screens next to the color picker box, which will show you a preview of the selected color on both ‘Dark’ and ‘Light’ method.
- Once you have selected a color you can click the ‘Confirm color’ option to apply new changes.
This is only possible if you are using the desktop app or the official Twitch desktop app. So, if you are using the mobile app, then we have another solution for you. Similar to the last method, you will have to use the chat command again to change the chat username color in Twitch. This is the way…In the Twitch mobile appRead more: how to make homemade ice candy fastSteps to follow
- Just type this chat command ‘/color hex number’ (without quotes and replace text hex number with actual hex number of color) on chat room
- And press Enter in the chat
For example, if you want to use black, you have to type ‘/color#000000’ (without quotes) and press Enter key. You can easily find the hex number for any color using a Google web search. Keep in mind that this trick won’t work for regular users. It is only available to Twitch Turbo and Prime users. The average user only has those 15 default colors to use.Some tips to change the chat color on Twitch
- Whenever you change the color in your Twitch chat username, it will take seconds to minutes to take effect worldwide. So don’t worry if you’ve used chat commands or changed settings but it hasn’t changed the color yet. Wait a moment and it will automatically change
- There is no need to refresh the chat if you have changed the Chat Username color, it will update itself
- Only Twitch Prime and Turbo users can use any of the RGB color combinations. For regular users, only colors
Twitch has millions of users worldwide. Most gamers stream on Twitch all the time. In fact, you can also start streaming if you want at any time. Now, whether you’re a viewer or a streamer, you might want to change the chat color in Twitch. So we shared this post with all Twitch users. If you have read the above article, then you are familiar with changing the chat color on Twitch. Remember, you can’t actually change the chat color. You can change the Chat Identity color instead. We hope this post was helpful to you. If you use Tumblr, you can read our post on ‘How to Look at the Tumblr Repository. What is it and how to access it’. For other Twitch users, you can share this post. And, if you have any other questions and concerns, you can let us know in the comments section below! Read more: How to change the light bulb under the cabinet
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “How To Change Text Color In Twitch Chat❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Change Text Color In Twitch Chat” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Change Text Color In Twitch Chat [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Change Text Color In Twitch Chat” posted by on 2021-10-24 20:35:09. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net