Liquid Snake is a genetic clone of the world’s greatest soldier, Big Boss. In an attempt to recreate Big Boss, the Les Enfantes Terrible project was started by the Patriots and run by Dr. Clark, Patriot became known as Para-Medic. The two clones were created because Solid Snake is Liquid’s twin brother. Liquid was born in 1972 to replace her mother and Patriot, codenamed EVA. Liquid gained all of Big Boss’ superior genes even though he was told otherwise. The Les Enfantes Terrible project was the factor that pushed Big Boss to leave The Patriots.
Feed, take care
Raised to be the perfect soldier, Liquid grew up in the UK and joined the British SAS (where he got his accent). He fought in the First Gulf War, where he was assigned by the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) to infiltrate the Middle East as a dozing agent. However he was captured by the Iraqis before he could complete his mission. He was finally saved by the United States in 1994. Liquid joined FOXHOUND in 2000, of which he became field commander, after Solid Snake and Colonel Roy Campbell retired from FOXHOUND. Some time before 2005, Liquid recognized his legacy and believed him to be a flawed clone of Big Boss; he was probably misinformed by Solidus Snake the perfect replica of the President and Big Boss. At this point, Liquid began to harbor an intense hatred for his “brother” Solid Snake, both for being a “superior” clone of Big Boss and for denying him the chance to avenge his father. (after Snake killed him in Zanzibar Land), the man Liquid trusted chose him as an “imperfect clone”. Liquid started the FOXHOUND uprising at Shadow Moses in 2005. Liquid named its rebel group the “Sons of Big Boss”. Read: who is liquid solid
Read more: Is Tony Clifton really Andy Kaufman? | The top Q&As are the result of him believing he’s a “bad” clone, Liquid has a strong hatred for Solid Snake, who supposedly inherited the better genes, and wants to defeat him in battle and reclaim what he feels is his innate right, thus proving Liquid is 182 cm tall, has an IQ of 180 and speaks 7 languages fluently. He is almost an exact match of Snake in terms of appearance, with the only distinguishable features being his darker skin tone and hairstyle (although it should be noted that Snake, when he I was “summoned” from Alaska, initially having the same hairstyle as Liquid, but he cut his hair shortly before being sent to Shadow Moses Island to “not be confused with Liquid.”). He also has a tattoo on his left arm, like the Rod of Asclepius, but with a sword in its place. Read more: who is kimberly mccullough married to | Top Q & ALiquid Snake (voiced by Cam Clarke and Banjo Ginga) serves as the main antagonist of Metal Gear Solid against Solid Snake. Liquid leads FOXHOUND, the former Solid Snakes unit, and Genome Soldiers, to capture a nuclear waste disposal facility on Shadow Moses Island. He demanded that what was left of Big Boss be delivered to him, threatening to launch a nuclear missile if ignored. Before the events of the game, Liquid killed Snake’s former survival coach, Master McDonnell Miller, and assumed his identity. He tricks Snake into activating a new version of Metal Gear, Metal Gear REX. Solid Snake is then forced to fight Liquid in a series of battles, first with Liquid driving a Metal Gear REX, secondly in a hand-to-hand combat, and finally in a car chase. Despite being defeated three times, Liquid still gained the upper hand and died of the FOXDIE virus shortly before killing Solid Snake. Dr. Naomi Hunter coded the FOXDIE virus specifically to target the Big Boss dominant genes, which she believes will kill Solid Snake, but kill Liquid instead.
Liquid Ocelot Sometime between the events of Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Liquid’s arm was grafted onto Revolver Ocelot to replace the arm severed by Gray Fox (as Cyborg Ninja) at Shadow. Moses. During the Tank Incident, Liquid’s mind seemed to take over Revolver Ocelot’s body. Liquid was the one who exposed Solid Snake about the existence of Metal Gear RAY right before the Tanker Incident. The truth is that Ocelot used hypnosis, therapy, and special nanobots to mimic Liquid’s personality in order to fool the Patriot System. As Ocelot progressed, it was feared that Liquid’s made-up personality was controlling his actions. To regain his sanity, Ocelot amputated Liquid’s arm after the Great Shell Incident and replaced it with a cybernetic arm in the end of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots. Although no longer under the control of “Liquid”, Ocelot continues to take on the role. Liquid dies in Shadow Moses and is evidenced by his ghost being able to see, in an easter egg, in Shadow Moses in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots, Act 4. Read more: Who’s Black best of the world
- After appearing in Metal Gear Solid, Liquid was named the “Greatest Villain of All Time” by IGN.
- It’s unclear if Liquid Snake ever found out (whether Liquid Snake or Liquid Ocelot) that he inherited Big Boss’ superior, superior genes.
- Oddly enough, even though Liquid has “all” of the dominant genes, he has blonde hair that is, in actual genetics, characterized by a recessive (lower) allele in the hair color gene. Apparently he probably dyed his hair.
- Following the Cardboard Box trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Liquid loves cardboard boxes like their brothers.
- While outside the control room of Metal Gear REX before Snake loses his PAL Card, the player can contact Liquid, who will still reply disguised as Master Miller, although Liquid will appear to be sharing the conversation. chat with Ocelot if the player looks at the controls. room in first person perspective.
- Killing enough human enemies in Metal Gear Solid 4 will make Old Snake reminisce about what Liquid told him at the end of Metal Gear Solid (“You enjoy all the killing, that’s why star!”). The shock from this episode causes Snake to jump up and his Psyche Gauge to drop dramatically.
- In MGS4, during the opening act of the final battle against Liquid Ocelot, the Liquid image from MGS1 flashed across the screen and the music “Encounter” from MGS1 played. Liquid Ocelot’s attack patterns during this phase are similar to those used by Liquid Snake in teamfights on REX. The pre-fight cutscene also shares some similarities with The Twin Snakes’ post-fight cutscenes with Liquid.
- Liquid is the only Snake whose real name is never revealed, possibly because it has been so closely classified.
- Liquid is the only Snake that doesn’t wear an eyepatch (or a similar device).
- Liquid’s back story of being captured in Iraq resembles the events of Bravo Two Zero, the ill-fated eight-man SAS patrol sent to the Gulf War.
- AbbyShot Clothiers, a media and video game-inspired clothing company, created a trench coat similar to the one Liquid wears. It costs $400 CAD, $343.14 USD and £223.44.
- In the original storyline for Metal Gear Solid 2, Liquid is said to have faked his own death because of FOXDIE. He will also become the real main antagonist of the game. However, this, along with much of the original storyline, has been scrapped.
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “Liquid Snake❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Liquid Snake” It will help readers to be more interested in “Liquid Snake [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Liquid Snake” posted by on 2021-08-31 03:17:10. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net