In this Skyrim Romance Guidewe will include how to marry Aela the Huntressand win the heart of one of the most feared warriors in the Companions. Why not? The physical and mental support is always great to have, not to mention the Lover’s Comfort bonus that boosts your experience earned by 15% for eight in-game hours. Our Skyrim tips and tricks hub, contains articles on how to marry every character you choose, as well as how to successfully start your new game.
Skyrim Guide – How to Marry Aela the Huntress
Before you can Marry Aela the Huntress, you need to join the guild The Companions and become a werewolf yourself. Learn how to join The Companions here with our quick and easy guide. Complete the Blood’s Honor quest
- When you are officially a Companion and a Lover, move on to Blood’s Honor Quest.
- Kodlak Whitemane will ask you to collect the head of a Glenmoril witch.
- Follow the marker on the map to a nearby cave Honey Mine. You’ll quickly find the witch you need once you’re in it.
- When you’re done killing and you have the witch’s head, you can stay and kill other witches in the area if you want. The extra heads are used to heal yourself and the other Companions of lycanthropy, should you decide you don’t want to be a werewolf (but why would you?).
- When you return to Whiterun and Jorrvaskor, you discover the Silver Hand has attacked.
- The Purity of Revenge quest begin.
Complete the quest Purity of Revenge
- Go Driftshade refuge, located northwest of Skyrim. Vilkas will accompany you.
- Enter the Driftshade Cellar. Avoid the traps inside. Kill any Silver Hands you find to escape the organization once and for all.
- Access shards of Wuuthrad and return to Whiterun.
- Begin Glory of the Dead quest.
Complete the quest Glory of the Dead
- After attending Kodlak’s funeral, talk to Eorlund and give him the Wuuthrad shards (take the last one from Kodlak’s room in Jorrvaskor. It’s on his bedside table).
- When you give Eorlund the last shard, you will get Wuuthrad.
- Traveling to Ysgramor’s Tomb and give the ax to the statue to get the passage. Kill any enemies you come across.
- In the burial chamber, place one of the heads of the Wizard Glenmoril in the fire, and fight the wolf that appears.
- Once the wolf is defeated, talk to Kodlak again.
How to Marry Aela the Huntress
- You are finally worthy enough to marry Aela. Skyrim’s standard marriage rules generally apply here. First, get a Amulet of Mara from Maramal, priest at Richestre’s Mara Temple. You’ll have to let him explain how marriage works in Skyrim before he sells you the amulet.
- Equip the amulet and talk to Aela. If she is interested and she should be at this point, you will see additional dialogue options that indicate as much. Select them to make a recommendation.
- Talk to Maramal to arrange your marriage. The engagement ceremony usually takes place about 24 hours after the wedding preparations begin. Don’t stray too far from the Temple, or you might accidentally leave your bride at the altar. It’s not a smart idea to stand up a werewolf.
Not sweet on Aela? Learn how to marry Farkas or the vampire Serana. That’s all the information you need to successfully get Aela the Huntress and make her your virtual wife. We also have instructions on how to get Zelda items in the Skyrim Transformation guide.
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “Skyrim Guide – How to Marry Aela the Huntress❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Skyrim Guide – How to Marry Aela the Huntress” It will help readers to be more interested in “Skyrim Guide – How to Marry Aela the Huntress [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Skyrim Guide – How to Marry Aela the Huntress” posted by on 2021-08-14 12:14:05. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net