How to Uninstall MapleStory 2 – MapleStory Removal It seems that uninstalling MapleStory 2 is a headache for many of you. And the most asked question is how to remove the program as well as the Nexon launcher completely. So here, this article is for your troubleshooting.
About MapleStory 2
Published by NSquare and in association with Nexon and NCSoft, MapleStory 2 is a paid massively multiplayer online role-playing game. This is a completely new version of the original MapleStory game and has many new changes while bringing many original features.
What problem do you have to uninstall this game?
When I try to access the linked forum and Q&A platform, I see people have many questions about uninstalling MapleStory 2 from their PC. And here, I collected the most common problems of program removal and listed below:
- There is no uninstaller on the installation directory and the program does not appear on the Windows uninstall panel
- It is not possible to completely remove the accompanying applications such as Nexonguard, Nexon Launcher with gaming applications
- Unable to completely clean the original and kernel files after performing the removal
- Program entries and registry keys persist when MapleStory 2 uninstallation is completed
- An error appears when trying to delete a program: “The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available.”
How to uninstall MapleStory 2 for good?
If you have not yet started the removal process on your computer, you should first use a professional uninstaller to remove this type of program from your computer. You may need to spend some money to buy an uninstaller, but it is completely affordable and can help you to uninstall different types of applications on your computer.Total Uninstaller is a qualified software capable of removing MapleStory 2 as well as Nexon Launcher on Windows PCs. And here are the detailed removal steps of the removal.
- Install and start Total Uninstaller on your computer
- Highlight MapleStory 2 on the program list and click Run analysis button
- All MapleStory 2 installed files will be quickly scanned and listed in the list, now you need to click Complete Uninstall button
- Click Right to confirm and start the removal process, and follow the uninstall wizard to finish the first removal phase
- Then click Sweep leftovers to check all remaining stubborn components on PC, then remove all of them
- Once done, return to the main interface of the uninstaller
- Option Nexon Launcher or other accompanying application of the game and uninstall it using the same removal steps.
- When the full removal is complete, exit the uninstaller and restart the computer system
The professional uninstaller can simplify the uninstallation and complete the removal in very short time, which is very easy to handle for many general users. If you prefer to use the Windows Control Panel to uninstall the game, you can refer to the following way.
Remove MapleStory 2 in Windows Control Panel
The delete application feature in Windows Control Panel allows people to manually delete programs, in the latest Windows operating system like Windows 10, people can quickly access this feature, but I would like to remind you that the traditional removal will take you longer to complete the full removal.
- Right click on Begin and select the first item “Programs/Applications and Features”
- Select MapleStory 2 in the list of programs and click Uninstall
- Proceed to uninstall the application step by step according to the instructions on the wizard
- When done, select its associated program like Nexon Launcher on the list and repeat the steps to uninstall it
- Finally, close the window and restart the computer
- Log back into the computer system and check the MapleStory 2 root installation directory and clean if it is still there
- Type “regedit” in the Windows search box and open Registry Editor
- Expand the subscription groups inside and remove the key/subscription that belongs to MapleStory 2 and its publisher
How to deal with incomplete or failed removals?
Sometimes deleting apps can’t go smoothly on your PC. In this situation, you should find out the cause and fix it first. If you encounter MapleStory that cannot be found on your computer’s Control Panel or other locations, try searching for all the programs and developers on your PC and delete them completely. If you find the program has not been completely removed, refer to the manual removal steps above and clean its installation folder and registry keys. Try uninstalling MapleStory 2 quickly with a good uninstaller:
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “TOTAL UNINSTALLER | Top Q&A❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “TOTAL UNINSTALLER | Top Q&A” It will help readers to be more interested in “TOTAL UNINSTALLER | Top Q&A [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “TOTAL UNINSTALLER | Top Q&A” posted by on 2021-08-13 12:34:15. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net