From a penniless wanderer to the leader of a prosperous empire, your journey in Kenshi will be a real epic battle… if you can last long enough to start building a worthwhile settlement. It’s all too easy to starve, run out of water, or be slaughtered by wandering enemies. Read: kenshi where to build Not sure where to put your base? We show you the 5 best slots overall, and then take a look at some other options to consider in the next plays.
What to look for in a good base location
Before going into specific areas of the map to use as a base, you need to keep in mind four main things you need when choosing a potential location.
- High fertility to develop and resource access – stone, copper, iron, meat, and water are the main. Usually no slot has 100% of everything, but the more slots you have in one location, the better.
- Status about city or caravan for sale
- Areas that sweep enemies as they attackor the ability to build walls and cover openings to create artificial choke points
- You want a big, open space with many flat partss to make building easier
Note that the specific amount of resources in these best Kenshi base locations can vary between plays as they are generated differently, so you may need to move a bit from the exact spots. which we show below. then check your potential map values to see how many resources can be found at your potential base location.
This is easily one of the best places for a player just starting out with the Wandering Trader character. To find this location, go to east of the ruined holy outpost and northeast of the Waystation.Read more: Here’s where to find Linus Basket in Stardew Valley | Top Q&A You get a large flat area here with lots of rock, iron and copper along with good wind speeds if you want to build a wind generator. From this location, it was easy to get to the Waystation or dilapidated holy outpost for supplies and materials, and caravans passed because it was close to the road.
This one has more enemies to deal with, but it might be worth the trade-off. You can find this location by title south of Obedience and east of Mongrel.Have a lot of copper and iron and good chance to grow everything, but lower access to water is the main downside, so build some wells. Secure defenses or walls from two of the three entrances to the area so you don’t get overwhelmed.
Further east of our first plateau base location listed above, this location with Greenbeach to the east and Waystation to the west is an easily defendable plateau, located right on a river. The best part is that there’s only one path going up, so you don’t have to worry about building tons of walls and creating choke points, as you’ll automatically get a path. resources, this is probably the best location in the game, as you get iron, stone, copper, and extreme fertility for an arid region.
Read more: Indigenous Hands | Top Q&ASoutheast of the Waystation, this area tends to be lower in rock resources, but has high water and fertility. The best part is it in the center and you can easily reach all other biomes quickly. Having a specific build strategy can be really helpful here. Try building a wall in a large semicircle around the lake, then place your gate at the edge of the lake where the water meets the dirt. be defeated before they can enter your base.
Forget Base – Go Directly in Stoat!
Here’s another way to play that essentially ignores the base (at least until you’ve spent a lot of time on tech and crafting). Instead of starting your own base, just use Stoat as your base of operations until you can afford to buy a building in the city. Send your war team to trouble and search for loot.
Other Kenshi Base Locations
While those are our top 5 base points, there are other locations that work well depending on your play style and whether you go with skeletons or humans. In particular, other potential places worth trying if you don’t like our top picks:
- The river between Clownsteady and Waystation: Usually iron-deficient but have all your other vital resources nearby
- South of the green valley at Okran’s Pride: This area in Holy Nation territory is a great flat spot to build, with close and easy access to bonedogs and river raptors for food, as well as wheat and Cactus all grow well there.
- The tall field of bones north of Catun: The middle of this section is easily wallable, has high fertility and rock, and you won’t be bothered by any of the main factions
What is your best Kenshi base building location? Let us know your favorite spot in the comments section below, then check out the rest of us Kenshi guide here: Read more: where is whatsapp headquarters | Top Q&A
- How to Build and Manage a Team in Kenshi
- 3 ways to start making money
- How to eat
- How to become a competent warrior
Last, Wallx.net sent you details about the topic “Kenshi’s Best Base Locations Detailed❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Kenshi’s Best Base Locations Detailed” It will help readers to be more interested in “Kenshi’s Best Base Locations Detailed [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Kenshi’s Best Base Locations Detailed” posted by on 2021-08-17 15:20:07. Thank you for reading the article at wallx.net